On this Escape, you can experience Europe's most popular destinations without the crowds-and even better-without the high-season prices. Rome, Florence, Venice, Lucerne, and Paris-these exciting and vibrant cities await you on this thrilling European tour. Guided sightseeing tours will highlight the must-see attractions, including the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome; the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence, where you will see Michelangelo's famous David statue; the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne, dating back to the 14th century; and the Eiffel Tower in Paris, where you'll want your camera ready as you ascend to the second floor for magnificent views of Paris.Other highlights of this guided tour of Europe are a special welcome dinner at a local restaurant in Rome, a pasta dinner in Venice, and a stop in the resort of Lugano with its sparkling lake surrounded by the Alps. But that's not all?throughout this European Escape, Globus has arranged VIP access for you. So, you won't be waiting in long lines to enter the Vatican Museums or to ascend the Eiffel Tower in Paris. We work behind the scenes to minimize the lines and wait times, so you can maximize the fun. It's a trip of a lifetime available at a price that screams, 'Let's go!'
Call (765) 284-6316 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13994972
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Welcome to Rome! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions and leave the hotel for a welcome dinner at one of Rome's lively restaurants. (D)|
|Day 2||Rome||A fascinating day awaits: your guided sightseeing includes inside visits to the VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL where you can marvel at Michelangelo's ceiling paintings plus The Last Judgment, and monumental ST. PETER'S SQUARE and BASILICA to admire Michelangelo's Pieta. Then, drive to the Roman Forum and the amazing Colosseum to hear about the gladiators who fought here. For those who wish to see it all, an optional walking tour with a Local Guide is available to explore even more famous sites like the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and more. (B)|
|Day 3||Florence||A pleasant drive through the Tuscan hills brings you to Florence, the 'Cradle of the Renaissance.' Follow your Local Guide for a visit to the ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS with Michelangelo's celebrated statue of David. Admire the magnificent cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry's heavy bronze 'Gates of Paradise,' and visit sculpture-studded SIGNORIA SQUARE. Time to check out the enticing shops with Florentine leather goods and gold jewelry on Piazza Santa Croce before arriving at your hotel. This evening, an optional dinner is available to try out Tuscan specialties. (B)|
|Day 4||Venice||Enter Venice in style by PRIVATE BOAT and visit ST. MARK'S SQUARE. Admire the byzantine basilica, the Clock Tower, lavish Doges' Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs. Also, watch a skilled GLASSBLOWER fashion delicate objects in an age-old traditional manner. Then, you may wish to join an optional gondola ride. A [LF] PASTA DINNER has been prepared for you at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Lucerne||Leave the flat Po area and enter Switzerland. Stop in the resort of Lugano with its sparkling lake surrounded by the Alps and explore the little shops along Via Nassa. Then, be inspired by the towering majesty of the Swiss Alps and St. Gotthard on the way to picturesque Lucerne. (B,D)|
|Day 6||Lucerne||During your walking tour, admire Thorwaldsen's emotional LION MONUMENT and the ornate patrician houses lining the cobblestone streets of the Old Town. Cross the famous covered CHAPEL BRIDGE to the Jesuit Church. Shop for Swiss watches or knives, and to make the most of your stay, attractive optional excursions are on offer. (B)|
|Day 7||Paris||Say Auf Wiedersehen to Switzerland and cross the border into France. On your way to Paris, drive past the vineyards of Burgundy with views of beautiful castles and pass the Fontainebleau Forest. An optional excursion is available to try out local specialties in one of Paris' lively restaurants, followed by a drive through the 'City of Lights.' (B)|
|Day 8||Paris||Discover the world capital of chic and style with a Local Guide and admire its most famous sights: the Opera, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and more. Then, take the elevator to the second floor of the EIFFEL TOWER to enjoy awesome views of Paris. Tonight, dinner and a lively cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge might just be the ticket! (B)|
|Day 9||Paris||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double or triple room occupancy. The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Journeys Club discount, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount.Extra nights per person in Rome:in single room $78, in twin $39, in triple $26Extra nights per person in Paris:in single room $153, in twin $96, in triple $96
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).